To consider the health and safety of its employees and all others who could be affected by the company operations. This is considered to be a matter of the greatest importance and a Management responsibility equal to that of any other function. It is recognised that there is a duty to take all reasonable steps to promote and maintain safe and healthy working conditions and to provide such resources to fulfil the aims of our policy.
To implement Health & Safety the following commitments are made:
- To comply with the relevant statutes, regulations and codes of practice concerning health, safety and environmental quality in all company activities.
- Ewow Electrical Services will ensure that where employees require tools, equipment, personal protective equipment, information, instruction or training in order to avoid risks to health and safety, these will be provided.
- Ewow Electrical Services will maintain routine reviews of all operations to ensure that reasonable practicable measures are taken to maintain and improve conditions. Due consideration will also be given to the health, safety and environmental impact of any decisions made by the company or resulting from changes put into effect by new legislation.
- Ewow Electrical Services Ltd will ensure that all employees, visitors and contractors are made aware of the basic provisions for health and safety including fire precautions, first aid arrangements and any required personal protective equipment within the company. Visitors will normally be accompanied at all times, both on company premises, sites and client’s premises.
- Ewow Electrical Services will make all employees aware of our H&S policy by displaying it in the workplace and reminding employees of their duty under section 7 and 8 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2013, to take reasonable care of their own health and safety at work and of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions and to co-operate with their employer in ensuring that the duties or requirements by the relevant statutory provisions are compiled with.
- Ewow Electrical Services ensures that all Health and safety requirements are met and relevant paperwork is completed as a priority before any works commence on any site.
- We aim to create a working environment that is safe for all our employees. Our planning and procurement always make safe the completion of works the most important consideration.
- We have an excellent safety record and we feel this is due to the quality and level of training provided and the openness of management and the thoroughness of our planning and paperwork.
- The policy will be reviewed annually unless sufficient new legislation or organisation changes to warrant earlier action.